How to Give
Through hard work and effort, BART students are proving that every child can excel and go to college. They need your support!
How you can help
Creating a public school that serves a diverse and underserved population is an expensive endeavor. Your donation directly impacts these students’ lives, allowing us to offer:
- An excellent public school option.
- An opportunity for all students to excel and go to college, regardless of academic or demographic background: While only 20% of BART graduates have a parent who graduated from college, 100% of all BART graduates have been accepted into college.
- Outstanding growth: In Berkshire County, BART is the top school for raising student achievement. In Massachusetts, we’re ranked in the top 5% for raising achievement in English, and in the top 6% for math.* More results.
- 30% more school time to focus on academics, enrichment, and arts & technology.
- A 11.2:1 student-teacher ratio with nurturing, student-focused teachers.
Where our funding came from in 2012
- 84% of the school’s annual budget was funded through state aid.
- 7% was funded from state and federal grants.
- 9% was funded through private foundation grants and individual donors.
Make your tax-deductible donation today!
Please make checks payable to: The BART Foundation, Inc.
Mail donations to:
The BART Foundation
PO Box 185
Adams, MA 01220
To make a donation in someone’s honor, please include the honoree’s name in the memo field of your check.
- Donate online through PayPal
- Download our Pledge Commitment Form.
Questions about donating to BART can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Based on the Spring 2011 MCAS exams.